HOLIDAY LET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A contract between you and the owner will come into existence when payment is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A 20% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than eight weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full, plus the £150 refundable damage deposit.
- The balance must be paid no later than eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and you will remain liable to pay the balance of the holiday cost.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than eight weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel more than four weeks before the holiday then 50% will be refunded. If you cancel less then four weeks before the holiday the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
If you are unable to attend because you are in a tier 3 area, had booked to attend with more than one household and are from tier 2 or are experiencing symptoms of Covid 19
- We can re-book your entire stay within the same property to a future available date, outside of the declared restriction period, up to the end of 2021 (subject to any additional cost being paid by you).
- If you are unsure of the future dates you require, we can provide you with a voucher to the value of the monies paid to date for your holiday, to be used against a holiday in the same property up to the end of 2021 (subject to the property owner’s agreement).
- If an alternative stay is not convenient for you, we will offer you a full refund. ▪ Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- No parties or events – the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed the guest maximum advertised and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age. ▪ We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason. ▪ We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 5:00pm hours unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the rental by 9:00am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional costs arising from late check out and reserve the right to charge your payment card for these additional costs.
- Pets (if not allowed) vaping or smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
- Pets (only on permissible properties)
- Only 2 pets are allowed at one time. There is a charge of £25 per dog per week. -Please don’t let pets onto the furniture, especially sofas and beds
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Any garden clearing required, will be chargeable to guests if not carried out.
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you, pets or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. A security deposit of £150 is required and will be returned within 14 days of the end of your holiday, less the cost of damage/breakages.
- Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- Please do not move any furniture from one room to another.
- Please remove shoes before entering the house.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- Please make sure you switch off lights, heating, air conditioning or any electrical appliances when you go out – we’re an eco-friendly holiday home.
- We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if you leave the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- You may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge. ▪ We shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or hot tub/pool.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Please park your vehicles in the designated parking space, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Candles are not allowed inside the house.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.